- Team USA prepares for International Biology Olympiad in Indonesia. July 3, 2014 | Purdue News
- Team USA selected by Center for Excellence in Education at Purdue event to compete at International Biology Olympiad. June 13, 2014 | Purdue News
- Team USA Selected by Center for Excellence in Education at Purdue Event to Compete at International Biology Olympiad. June 13, 2014 | Digital Journal
- USA Biology Olympiad to wrap up activities at Purdue. June 12, 2014 | Purdue News
- Biology Olympiad back at Purdue; 4 to make cut. June 10, 2014 | Journal and Courier
- DiGennaro: Increase state funding for academic R&D. May 29, 2014 | TimesDispatch
- High school students selected to participate in 12th USA Biology Olympiad finals at Purdue. May 23, 2014 | Purdue News
- The Forgotton Gifted Child- Gifted Education Press. Summer, 2013
- Women In Stem featuring Dr. Arundhati Jayarao, Director STEM Strategies & Special Projects. July, 2013
- The Forgotten Gifted Child. Richmond Times Dispatch. July 31, 2013
- The Center for Excellence in Education Sponsors Teacher Training Program. February 22, 2013 | STEMconnector
- Suburban Life - TEP Bite of Science Photo Highlight from Oak Brook, Illinois. December 3, 2012
- ‘Dinner with a scientist’ designed to help whet teens’ appetites for science, math. October 8, 2012
PDF of an Opinion Editorial written by Jeremy Borden that appeared in the Washington Post.
- Multi-state teachers event stops in Logansport to help teachers connect their students with real-world scientists.. September 27, 2012
PDF of an Opinion Editorial written by Sarah Einselen that appeared in the Pharos-Tribune.
- The Center for Excellence in Education (CEE) and Purdue University next week will host the Bite of Science dinner event for high school teachers at the Discovery Learning Research Center.. September 22, 2012
- Purdue joins Center for Excellence in Education for Bite of Science event to strengthen science teaching. September 21, 2012
- DiGennaro: What skills are needed? Who will teach them?. April 11, 2012
PDF of an Opinion Editorial written by Joann P. DiGennaro that appeared in the Richmond Times Dispatch.
- Caretaker to Talent. September 2008
PDF of a feature article on Joann DiGennaro and CEE in Northern Virginia Magazine.
- 'Hell Week' for U.S. Teen Scientists. August 2008
Link to an article featuring Sujay Tyle, RSI '08, in BusinessWeek. Sana Raoof, RSI '07, appears in the slideshow of ISEF winners.
- Final Jeopardy: The State of High School Lab Skills. October/November 2007
PDF Document of an article by Joann DiGennaro in BioNews.
- Innovation Helps Secure Future for India. June 24, 2007
Link to a Washington Times special report quoting Joann DiGennaro.
- Gifted Minds We Need to Nurture. February 10, 2007
PDF Document of an OpEd piece by Joann DiGennaro in The Washington Post.
News & Announcements
Thu | June 19, 2014 | 4:03 PM
Mon | June 16, 2014 | 4:05 PM
Tue | May 20, 2014 | 2:00 PM