- The Forgotton Gifted Child - Gifted Education Press. Summer , 2013
- Women In Stem featuring Dr. Arundhati Jayarao, Director STEM Strategies & Special Projects. July, 2013
- The Forgotten Gifted Child. Richmond Times Dispatch. July 31, 2013
- Suburban Life - TEP Bite of Science Photo Highlight from Oak Brook, Illinois. December 3, 2012
- ‘Dinner with a scientist’ designed to help whet teens’ appetites for science, math. October 8, 2012
PDF of an Opinion Editorial written by Jeremy Borden that appeared in the Washington Post.
- Multi-state teachers event stops in Logansport to help teachers connect their students with real-world scientists.. September 27, 2012
PDF of an Opinion Editorial written by Sarah Einselen that appeared in the Pharos-Tribune.
- The Center for Excellence in Education (CEE) and Purdue University next week will host the Bite of Science dinner event for high school teachers at the Discovery Learning Research Center.. September 22, 2012
- Purdue joins Center for Excellence in Education for Bite of Science event to strengthen science teaching. September 21, 2012
- DiGennaro: What skills are needed? Who will teach them?. April 11, 2012
PDF of an Opinion Editorial written by Joann P. DiGennaro that appeared in the Richmond Times Dispatch.
- Caretaker to Talent. September 2008
PDF of a feature article on Joann DiGennaro and CEE in Northern Virginia Magazine.
- 'Hell Week' for U.S. Teen Scientists. August 2008
Link to an article featuring Sujay Tyle, RSI '08, in BusinessWeek. Sana Raoof, RSI '07, appears in the slideshow of ISEF winners.
- Final Jeopardy: The State of High School Lab Skills. October/November 2007
PDF Document of an article by Joann DiGennaro in BioNews.
- Innovation Helps Secure Future for India. June 24, 2007
Link to a Washington Times special report quoting Joann DiGennaro.
- Gifted Minds We Need to Nurture. February 10, 2007
PDF Document of an OpEd piece by Joann DiGennaro in The Washington Post.
News & Announcements
Fri | April 25, 2014 | 9:00 AM
Thu | April 24, 2014 | 9:00 AM
Thu | April 3, 2014 | 6:28 PM
Mon | March 17, 2014 | 3:00 PM
Tue | March 4, 2014 | 5:00 PM